NATO says a roadside bombing has killed two international service members in eastern Afghanistan.
The military alliance says the attack happened yesterday. NATO confirmed the incident on Monday but did not specify the nationality of the service members.
Many US troops operate in the eastern part of the country. This incident brings the number of NATO troops killed this month to seven,while 122 have been killed so far this year,92 of them US soldiers.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
On Saturday,three American soldiers were killed by an Afghan wearing a security forces uniform after he turned his weapon against them in Paktia province,another apparent attack by a member of the Afghan forces against their international allies.