President Barack Obama is meeting with two of his most important European allies as they try to navigate shifting conditions in the Ukraine crisis including the new government’s rise to power.
Obama plans to meet with British Prime Minister David Cameron in Brussels after a gathering of world leaders at the Group of 7 summit on Thursday. Then he flies to Paris for dinner with French President Francois Hollande.
Figuring out how to respond to Russia’s involvement in Ukraine tops the agenda. The European leaders are also planning separate private meetings with Russian President Vladimir Putin, but Obama is mostly steering clear of him.
The G-7 meeting was originally supposed to include Russia, but the leaders froze Putin out and relocated the meeting from Sochi, Russia, to Brussels.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016