Israeli troops have demolished the homes of two militants suspected in the abduction and killing of three Israeli teens whose deaths sparked the war in Gaza, and sealed up the home of a third.
The military says the West Bank homes were destroyed early Monday, according to procedure in dealing with militants suspected of major crimes.
The three teens Eyal Yifrah, Gilad Shaar and Naftali Frenkel were slain in June in the West Bank.
Their deaths led to wide-ranging Israeli raids in the West Bank and precipitated a month of bitter fighting between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
The suspected mastermind, Hussam Kawasma, has been in Israeli custody since July. Two other suspects, identified by Israel as Marwan Kawasma and Amer Abu Aysha, remain at large.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest