America’s youngest voters don’t seem that interested in Bill Clinton’s past with women. And that could be a source of frustration for Donald Trump.
The Republican presidential nominee is trying to make the former president’s tabloid history and Hillary Clinton’s role in it a key issue in the presidential race.
Millennials haven’t embraced Hillary Clinton’s candidacy. But polls find they overwhelmingly disapprove of Donald Trump.
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
Trump needs every vote he can find as Clinton has a clear national lead in preference polling less than a month until Election Day.
Most millennials don’t have a conscious memory of Bill Clinton’s presidency. Many say they know the stories of his impeachment after an affair with White House intern Monice Lewinsky. But they don’t seem to hold his actions against his wife.