A third body has been found on the rural South Carolina property of a registered sex offender arrested after a woman missing for two months was found chained there inside a metal storage container, a county coroner said on Monday. The last two bodies unearthed have not yet been identified, even by gender, Spartanburg County Coroner Rusty Clevenger told reporters at a press conference.
Watch What Else Is Making News
Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright has said that suspect Todd Kohlhepp, 45, may ultimately be linked to as many as seven murders. Kohlhepp, who works as a real estate agent, was taken into custody on Thursday after sheriff’s deputies who went to his property in the town of Woodruff heard banging from the storage container and found 30-year-old Kala Brown inside, chained by the neck.
Brown, who was reported missing in August along with her live-in boyfriend, Charlie Carver, told authorities that Kohlhepp shot Carver dead in front of her and that four more bodies might be buried on the grounds.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The body of Carver, 32, was found in a shallow grave on the property on Friday and the first unidentified body discovered on Sunday.
Kohlhepp, who does not yet have an attorney, was charged with four counts of murder and denied bail that same day after authorities said he confessed to a massacre at a motorcycle shop 13 years ago.