Republican US Senator Kelly Ayotte’s campaign is highlighting a birth control bill she sponsored by handing out free condoms on a New Hampshire college campus.
The campaign recently distributed signs to students promoting her campaign that say “FREE CONDOMS” in bold letters. The signs are being set up next to tables where potential voters can pick up information about the candidate. They explain that the condoms are part of Ayotte’s efforts to make birth control available over-the-counter. They also urge takers to “Use Condom Sense!”
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Ayotte is a first-term senator running for re-election against Democratic Governor Maggie Hassan.
Last year, Ayotte sponsored a bill that would provide incentives for birth control manufacturers to file with the US Food and Drug Administration to move their products over-the-counter.