A California man has pleaded guilty to the killing or harming of more than 20 cats he abducted from a San Jose neighborhood. The Santa Clara District Attorney’s office says 25-year-old Robert Ray Farmer entered his plea Tuesday. He faces more than 16 years in prison. Prosecutors say Farmer abducted the cats from the quiet residential Cambrian Park neighborhood.
Watch What Else Is Making News
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Investigators arrested him last year after they found him sleeping in a car where the carcass of an orange tabby cat and several cat collars were later discovered.
Authorities say Farmer may have killed up to 16 cats. Only four bodies were found.
Surveillance video of one of the cat abductions coupled with many resident tips to police led to Farmer’s arrest.