A family spokesman says a 27-year-old Houston man is one of three U.S. military members who were killed in a shooting outside a military base in southern Jordan.
U.S. officials are still trying to determine what prompted Friday’s shooting that killed Jim Moriarty and two other service members.
Family spokesman Wayne Dolcefino said Saturday that Moriarty’s family was notified by the military Friday evening.
Dolcefino says Moriarty had served three tours of duty and was a member of the U.S. Army Special Forces.
Moriarty grew up in Houston and earned a bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Texas.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Dolcefino says Moriarty’s family is heartbroken and they are planning a memorial service in a week or so.
Moriarty and the two others were in Jordan on a training mission.