Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is leading Republican rival Donald Trump by 3 points nationwide, according to a latest poll. In a four-way matchup, Clinton bests Trump, 43 per cent to 40 per cent, the Fox News poll released on Friday said.
The poll represents a slight increase in support for the Democratic nominee, who led her Republican counterpart by just 1 percentage point in the previous Fox News poll, conducted September 11-14, prior to Monday’s first presidential debate. Clinton even did better in a head-to-head matchup with Trump among likely voters, 49 per cent to 44 per cent.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Trump had led Clinton by 1 percentage point in a two-way race in the previous poll. Friday’s poll was conducted live via cell phone and landline from Tuesday to Thursday among a random sample of 1,009 registered voters nationwide.
The poll had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percentage points.