Federal investigators are again gathering evidence from the home of a man charged with setting off bombs in New York and New Jersey.
FBI special agent Michael Whitaker says agents were back at Ahmad Khan Rahami’s family’s home in Elizabeth, New Jersey, on Friday to conduct interviews and collect evidence as part of their investigation. He says there’s no threat to public safety. The Sept. 17 blasts came two years after the FBI looked into Rahami but found nothing tying him to terrorism. The bombs injured 31 people.
Rahami is an Afghan-born US citizen. He remains hospitalized with gunshot wounds after a police shootout that led to his capture outside a bar in Linden, New Jersey. He hasn’t made an initial court appearance, and his American Civil Liberties Union lawyers have declined to comment.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen