The Clinton Campaign raised USD 101 million in the first 19 days of this month and has USD 153 million in the last few weeks of the November 8 general elections. Hillary for America (HFA), the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF) and the Hillary Action Fund (HAF) in their pre-general Federal Election Commission (FEC) reports covering October 1-19 said they raised USD 101 million and began the final weeks of the campaign with more than USD 153 million in hand, a media release said.
HFA received more than 1.1 million donations from more than 774,000 people with an average donation of just USD 50.
Over 2.8 million people have now donated to the campaign, it said.
“Thanks to the support of more than 2.8 million Americans, we are able to close out the final days of this campaign by running an unprecedented coordinated campaign to mobilise voters who will help elect Democratic candidates up and down the ballot,” said Hillary for America Campaign manager Robby Mook.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“As the race inevitably tightens as we near election day, the organisation on the ground in battleground states will be critical to staving off complacency and ensuring that we get all of our supporters to the polls,” Mook said.
HFA raised about USD 18 million during this period in contributions of USD 200 or less and more than 60 per cent of the campaign’s contributions for the month were from women.