Tim Kaine may not have wowed America in the vice presidential debate, but he’s a hit with the donors who are fueling Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. An Associated Press analysis of data from the campaign shows the Democratic vice presidential nominee has raised at least $21 million and attended at least 70 fundraisers since joining the ticket in July.
Donors and people who have attended Kaine’s smaller campaign rallies say they see Kaine as a down-to-earth policy wonk who is a good listener and persuasive speaker. That’s in contrast to the Kaine who constantly interrupted Republican rival Mike Pence in Tuesday’s debate.
Kaine is also an effective emissary to Republicans skeptical of Donald Trump. California venture capitalist Jillian Manus, who hosted Kaine in September, says her Republican friends walked away impressed.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations