Asserting that America cannot afford to have another four years of Obama administration by electing his rival Hillary Clinton as the next US president, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said it is time for a “new leadership.”
“To all Americans, I say it’s time for new leadership,” Trump, 70, told his cheering supporters at an election rally in Orlando, Florida, yesterday.
“Hillary and our failed Washington establishment have spend USD 6 trillion on wars in the Middle East that we never won and that never end. And it’s now in worse shape than ever before. The Middle East is a catastrophe, it’s far worse off than had we spent nothing,” he said.
Trump alleged that US President Barack Obama and his former Secretary of State Hillary had dragged the country into foreign wars that have made US less safe.
“They’ve left our borders wide open at home. They have shipped our jobs and wealth to other countries. It is disappearing. Our country in a certain sense is disappearing. Real prosperity is disappearing. We owe USD 20 trillion,” he said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“Our trade deals, we lose USD 800 billion a year on trade. We have trade deficits. Think of that. Who negotiates these deals? You know who does? Stupid people. With very stupid leadership who, by the way, they campaign all the time,” he said, adding that Obama is campaigning now for “crooked” Hillary.
Trump questioned Obama for his campaigning for Hillary who has been under federal investigation for alleged email scandal.
“We’ve got a president campaigning for her. That’s all he does is campaign. He ought to be working on your jobs that are leaving and going to Mexico. And your military,” he said.
“I’ll tell you what, first of all, she’s got bigger problems. But four more years of Obama, we can’t take it, folks. Four more years of ISIS, that’s what it is. Four more years of no jobs,” Trump said.
He alleged that Clinton wanted to start a shooting war in Syria and conflict with a nuclear-armed Russia that could very well lead to World War III.
“Russia is heavily armed, doesn’t like her. Putin does not respect her, doesn’t like her. What are we doing, folks? She’s a mess,” he alleged.
Trump said that he was almost starting to think that the least important problem that Hillary has is the fact that his campaign is winning.
“I think she’s got perhaps bigger problems than even that. We’re fighting for every citizen who believes that government should serve the people, not the donors and nor Hillary’s special interests,” he said.
“We are fighting to unlock the potential of every American community and every American family who hope and pray and yearn for a much better future. I am asking you to dream big. I got to dream big,” he said.