Republican nominee Donald Trump expressed satisfaction with his performance in the last presidential debate against rival Democrat Hillary Clinton. “That was really exciting. Made all of my points. ‘Make America Great Again’,” tweeted Trump minutes after debate ended.
The 90-minute debate that took place at University of Nevada’s Thomas and Mack Centre comes 20 days ahead of the November 8 election, was moderated by Fox News journalist Chris Wallace. The candidates thrashed out issues from abortion rights to gun control to the battle against the Islamic State.
They clashed on matters of policy — foreign and domestic. They even differed on whether they would accept the results on November 8, with Trump saying he would “take a wait-and-see approach” and Clinton calling that “horrifying”, reported ABC News.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016