The US has condemned the terrorist attack on a Sufi shrine in Pakistan’s restive Balochistan province that killed over 50 people while asserting that it would continue to work with its partners in Pakistan and across the region to combat the threat of terrorism. “The United States condemns in the strongest terms the attack on Saturday on a Sufi shrine in Balochistan that killed 52 innocent worshipers and wounded over a hundred more. We extend our condolences to the victims and their families,” State Department Spokeswoman, Elizabeth Trudeau, told reporters at her daily news conference.
“Attacks like this only deepen our shared resolve to defeat terrorism and end the targeting of religious minorities,” she said. “We stand with the people of Pakistan at this difficult hour and remain committed to supporting religious freedom. We’ll continue to work with our partners in Pakistan and across the region to combat the threat of terrorism,” Trudeau said.
At least 52 people, including women and children, were killed and more than 100 others injured in a suicide bombing on Saturday at a popular sufi shrine in Balochistan province, an attack claimed by the Islamic State terror group.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More