Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said that if elected, he would repeal the agreement made with Cuba by the outgoing US President Barack Obama and “will be making a much different deal than they made with Castro”. Trump was speaking at an election rally yesterday in Tampa Florida, a key battleground State that has a sizeable Cuban population.
“You know, as you know, the Cubans just endorsed me. They gave me the Bay of Pigs Association Award,” he said.
During the rally, Trump stopped his remarks to hold up a sign that read: “Cuban Women for Trump” and said, “I love these signs”.
Trump also reached out to the Hispanics and African American communities.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“The Hispanic vote is turning out to be much different than people thought.
“But the African-American community, the Hispanic community, folks living in the inner cities, crime-ridden –you can’t walk to the store and buy a loaf of bread, you get shot. The education is the worst. And there’s no job.
“We’re going to fix the education, we’re going to bring back jobs, and we’re going to bring back safety,” he said.
Alleging that Democrats have just been taking votes of Hispanic community members and have done nothing for them, he said, “And I say to the Hispanic community, living in the inner-city, to the African-American community, I say: What the hell do you have to lose? I’m going to fix it. I’m going to fix it. I am going to fix it.”
He said the African-American community has been treated terribly.
“That’s why I’m so honored to see those signs. And I’m telling you, that’s turning out to be the story of this election, the African-American vote,” he said while referring to a sign from an African American in his support.
“Watch. You watch. They’ve been treated very unfairly. African- American and Hispanic people living in the inner cities”, he said.