At least six people were killed when a school bus, that was carrying no children at the time, collided with a commuter bus in the US city of Baltimore today, police said.
Photos posted online showed the yellow school bus with its front end crumpled into the middle of the commuter bus. First responders could be seen on the scene, which was strewn with debris.
“There were no children on the school bus, however, there are six fatalities,” the Baltimore Police Department posted on Twitter.
Baltimore chief media relations officer T J Smith tweeted that authorities “are in the process of gathering information on the bus crash. We will advise once we have more. Understand this is a fluid situation.”
The accident occurred at approximately 6:30 am in the eastern city located some 25 kilometres north of Washington.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched