China stands ready to work with Bangladesh to strengthen the synergy of bilateral development strategies through the Silk Road initiative and take their partnership to a new level, the top leadership said Saturday.
In his message to his Bangladeshi counterpart Abdul Hamid on the occasion of Bangladesh’s 45th National Day , Chinese President Xi Jinping said over the years, the China-Bangladesh traditional friendship has been continuously deepened and bilateral communication and cooperation in all fields have been fruitful.
- China plans to set up new agency to improve foreign aid coordination
- Indian elephant, Chinese dragon must dance together: Chinese Foreign Minister
- Xi Jinping says improving China-Sri Lanka relations have his ‘high attention’
- China invites Latin America to take part in One Belt, One Road
- China defends FTA with Maldives ahead of President Abdulla Yameen Beijing visit
- Bangladesh, China agree to upgrade bilateral ties
China stands ready to work with Bangladesh to strengthen the synergy of bilateral development strategies within the framework of the Belt and Road (Silk Road) Initiative so as to push forward the ever-closer China-Bangladesh comprehensive partnership of cooperation, Xi said.
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang also sent a congratulatory message Saturday to his Bangladeshi counterpart Sheikh Hasina saying that China-Bangladesh relations have enjoyed a sound momentum of development with bilateral pragmatic cooperation in all fields constantly scoring new progress.
China stands ready to work with Bangladesh to further expand friendly exchanges and cooperation of mutual benefit so as to raise the ever-closer China-Bangladesh comprehensive partnership of cooperation to a new level, he was quoted as saying by the state-run Xinhua news agency reported.