Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said tensions between Russia and the West have sent the world into a “new Cold War”, while speaking at the Munich Security Conference on saturday.
- Russia does not have great deal of influence over Pakistan, claims United States
- Moscow mulls next move in escalating media spat with US
- Joint projects may be scrapped after Russia jet incident: Dmitry Medvedev
- Russia stops short of joining NATO missile shield
- Behind the golden doors
- Fresh start for US,Russia with arms treaty
“We have slid into a new period of Cold War,” he said.
“Almost every day we are accused of making new horrible threats either against NATO as a whole, against Europe or against the US or other countries.”