Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said tensions between Russia and the West have sent the world into a “new Cold War”, while speaking at the Munich Security Conference on saturday.
- Joint projects may be scrapped after Russia jet incident: Dmitry Medvedev
- Putin's Russia stares down West on Syria
- Obama,Medvedev seal deal on nuclear arms pact
- Russia,US reach deal on new arms pact: Kremlin
- Minister says Russia wont deploy missiles near Poland
- Fresh start for US,Russia with arms treaty
“We have slid into a new period of Cold War,” he said.
“Almost every day we are accused of making new horrible threats either against NATO as a whole, against Europe or against the US or other countries.”