The Russian Foreign Ministry says that the United States is conducting a “scorched earth” policy in relation to Russia during the final months of Barack Obama’s presidency.
Watch What Else is Making News
Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told reporters Thursday that “this is very dangerous.”
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Zakharova says that the US is blocking the release of money to projects in Russia from the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
Ties between Washington and Moscow have deteriorated amid the collapse of a failed cease-fire in Syria and US accusations that Russia is meddling in the US presidential election next month.
Zakharova said that “nobody should harbor the illusion that you can pressure Russia, neither the current American authorities nor those who will replace them.”