Republic of Congo police say 14 people have been killed in an attack on a train in the country’s southeast. Police officials said Saturday that Friday’s attack took place near the Mindouli train station in the Pool region, 200 kilometers (124 miles) south of Brazzaville, the capital. Police say another attack Thursday by former Ninjas Nsiloulou militia members killed four soldiers 40 kilometers (25 miles) south of Brazzaville.
Watch What Else Is Making News:
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The army has been deployed in the region since April, after attacks by the militiamen killed 17 people. The government blames the militia’s former leader, Frederic Bitsangou, who became high commissioner for peace after a 2003 peace deal in the central African nation.
Bitsangou has been missing since the April attacks, which came weeks after longtime President Denis Sassou N’Guesso’s re-election.