A Pakistani manager in the UAE has been accused of molesting a 19-year-old Indian woman on the pretext of providing her job, media reports said.
The 33-year-old Pakistani administrative manager with a real estate company in Dubai is accused of luring the Indian jobseeker, who is a housewife, to his flat where he claimed he wanted to train her on computer skills and molested her, said reports.
- Pakistan man sexually assaults mentally ill Indian boy in Dubai
- Indian expat to be deported over social media abuse
- Techie held for ‘confining, sexually assaulting’ ex-colleague in Hyderabad
- Named by ‘IS recruiter’ Afshan Jabeen, nine under scanner
- Woman held at Hyderabad airport for ‘links with ISIS
- Case of Indian woman missing in Sharjah close to being cracked as husband's lover sings
The woman was said to be looking for a job on internet when she was contacted by the man, identified only with his initials AN. He said his company needed a secretary.
The woman had agreed to meet with AN for an interview at Al Rashidiya locality in Dubai. AN took her to a flat that he claimed to be the Dubai International City-based company.
However, after she entered the flat, she learnt that it was the man’s residence. AN took her into the bedroom where he molested her, the report said.
Prosecutors accused AN of molesting the woman and said he took advantage of the fact that he and the woman were alone in the flat. The judgement will be pronounced on May 26.