A Pakistani manager in the UAE has been accused of molesting a 19-year-old Indian woman on the pretext of providing her job, media reports said.
The 33-year-old Pakistani administrative manager with a real estate company in Dubai is accused of luring the Indian jobseeker, who is a housewife, to his flat where he claimed he wanted to train her on computer skills and molested her, said reports.
- Rape FIR against Samachar Plus CEO, he says being framed in false case
- Woman, son accuse Simarjit Bains of helping two women grab their Ludhiana flat
- Kodiyeri Balakrishnan’s son faces travel ban in Dubai
- Nothing more to say on allegations against son: Kodiyeri Balakrishnan
- CPM Politburo member Kodiyeri’s son defaulted on payment of Rs 13 crore, says Dubai businessman
- VVIP chopper deal: Court seeks ED’s response on woman director’s plea
The woman was said to be looking for a job on internet when she was contacted by the man, identified only with his initials AN. He said his company needed a secretary.
The woman had agreed to meet with AN for an interview at Al Rashidiya locality in Dubai. AN took her to a flat that he claimed to be the Dubai International City-based company.
However, after she entered the flat, she learnt that it was the man’s residence. AN took her into the bedroom where he molested her, the report said.
Prosecutors accused AN of molesting the woman and said he took advantage of the fact that he and the woman were alone in the flat. The judgement will be pronounced on May 26.