In a sharp attack on Hillary Clinton, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said US President Barack Obama is campaigning full-time for her as the Democratic nominee’s rallies do not attract many people. “This guy is campaigning full-time,” Trump told his supporters in Tampa, Florida – a theme he repeated in his other rallies during the rest of the day yesterday.
“She can’t campaign for herself. Nobody shows up to her meetings. The only way she gets them to show up is when she has a star come. That’s the only way. Otherwise, she gets 500 people, 400 people, and by the way, the cameras never shows that,” Trump said.
Obama is on an electioneering blitz for the last few days, crisscrossing some of the key battleground States including Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire.
In all these rallies, Obama has been drawing thousands of his supporters many of whom stand in line for several hours to listen to his speech.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Trump alleged that Clinton is taking the help of Obama as her rallies do not attract that many people.
“Can you imagine if I had a small crowd? There would be headlines all over the world, ‘Trump is not — you know, is not doing it,’ right? But she has these little crowds show up. It’s a big problem. Look, she can’t do more than one or two a day because she has no energy, but she can’t do it because they can’t get any people,” he said.
“But Obama goes and campaigns for her. He ought to spend time in the Oval Office getting jobs, defeating ISIS, strengthening up our border,” he said.
“A Trump administration will end this nightmare of violence. We will protect American lives. We will cancel all federal funding of sanctuary cities,” he added.
Early this week, Trump had described Obama as Campaigner-in-Chief.