A speeding drunken driver smashed into another car on Long Island in New York and split it in half, police said Saturday. Miraculously, nobody suffered life-threatening injuries in the crash Friday night.
Police said Dustin Brandon, 27, was driving a Mercedes-Benz convertible when he collided with a Mazda Miata in Rockville Centre.
The impact caused the Mercedes to overturn and the back of the Mazda was sheared off. Newsday reported that the Mazda’s rear tire detached and hit the windshield of a tractor-trailer in a nearby CVS parking lot.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Brandon and his 25-year-old female passenger had to be extricated from the Mercedes. He suffered head and leg injuries. She suffered a lower leg injury. The driver of the Mazda suffered internal injuries. They were all transported to a hospital.
Brandon was arrested on charges of DWI, reckless driving, reckless endangerment, assault and criminal mischief. It wasn’t immediately known if he had a lawyer who could comment on the charges.