The father of New York bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami says the FBI has made “mistake after mistake” in handling the case and is now “punishing” the family for his son’s wrongdoing by barring them from travelling to the United States. Speaking to The Associated Press Saturday, Mohammed Rahami says the FBI did not “do its job properly” by failing to act in 2014 when he contacted investigators with concerns his son could be a terrorist.
He says US authorities recently turned back his wife and son when they tried to travel from Afghanistan to the US.
Ahmad Khan Rahami is accused of planting bombs in New York and New Jersey that wounded 31 people last month. The Afghan-born US citizen remains hospitalized with gunshot wounds after a police shootout.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls