Nepal’s Prime Minister Prachanda on Saturday left for India to attend the BIMSTEC meeting on the sidelines of which he is scheduled to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping. The Prime Minister, who is leading the Nepalese delegation, is being accompanied by his spouse Sita Dahal and other government officials.
Watch What Else is Making News
Prachanda will fly to Goa from Delhi this afternoon to take part in the sub-regional meeting.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The Prime Minister is scheduled to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping, South African President Jacob Zuma and Bhutanese Prime Minister Lyonchhen Tshering Tobgay on the sidelines of the Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) meeting.
Prachanda, who is also being accompanied by Foreign Minister Prakash Sharan Mahat, will return on Monday.