A 4.6-magnitude aftershock of the Gorkha earthquake was on Tuesday recorded in Nepal. The epicentre of the aftershock – that occurred in Dolakha district, situated 90 km east of Kathmandu this afternoon – lies between Lankuridanda and Phusapheda of the district, according to National Seismological Centre.
Watch What Else is Making News
It was an aftershock of the 7.6-magnitude earthquake which had rattled the country with its epicentre in Barpak of Gorkha on April 25, 2015.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Four days ago, an aftershock measuring 4.2 on the Richter Scale was recorded in Dolakha.
The NSC has so far alerted members of the public about some 470 significant aftershocks since the devastating quake.