Cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan on Tuesday called Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif a “security risk” for the country as he was only interested in saving himself from the accountability in the wake of the Panama Papers leaks.
“His only aim is to save himself from the repercussions of the revelations regarding his corruption in Panama leaks,” he said and demanded the government to highlight the names of those officials who were involved in leaking the crucial information regarding a high-level security meeting.
Khan, who is the chairman of Tehreek-e-Insaf, also claimed that India was trying to “implode” Pakistan and sabotage moves against corruption. “A new doctrine has originated in India which aims to implode Pakistan because they have failed to defeat us militarily,” Imran told reporters outside his residence before leaving for Quetta, where ISIS militants attacked a police training centre.
“…to make Pakistan descend into chaos without any reforms,” he said, adding that India did not want an inside political reform movement to succeed. “Whenever we plan to launch a reform movement against corruption in the country such terror attacks happen,” he added.
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
He went on to add that “when Balochistan Chief Minister is saying that India was involved in sabotaging law and order in the province then why does our prime minister not raise his voice on the issue on global forums”.