Nancy O’Dell of “Entertainment Tonight” is calling Donald Trump’s 2005 taped lewd remarks about her sad and disappointing. In a statement released by the show Saturday, O’Dell said no one should be the subject of such crass comments and that everyone deserves respect, whether or not cameras are rolling.
“As a woman who has worked very hard to establish her career, and as a mom, I feel I must speak out with the hope that as a society we will always strive to be better,” O’Dell said. During a visit to a soap opera set a decade ago, Trump’s crude sexual banter with then-“Access Hollywood” anchor Billy Bush was caught on video. It was released Friday by The Washington Post.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
At one point, Trump referred to “Nancy,” using an expletive to say he had tried and failed to sleep with her and mentioning that she was married. “Politics aside,” O’Dell said, “I’m saddened that these comments still exist in our society at all.”
In an “Access Hollywood” report Friday about the tape, host Natalie Morales identified O’Dell as the person Trump was discussing. A publicist for O’Dell did not immediately respond to a request by The Associated Press to independently identify O’Dell as the “Nancy” referred to in the video.
Trump has apologized for his remarks.