The mother of a 2-year-old Ohio girl who was starved and beaten to death has rejected a plea deal a day after the girl’s father was sentenced to death for aggravated murder.
Thirty-year-old Andrea Bradley refused a plea deal Tuesday in a Cincinnati courtroom. Bradley’s attorneys told the judge they want a doctors’ report on Bradley’s mental status. They say her IQ is low enough that it could remove the death penalty as a possibility.
Bradley has pleaded not guilty to charges including aggravated murder. She previously refused a deal from prosecutors that would have removed the death sentence possibility.
A judge on Monday ruled 34-year-old Glen Bates should be executed for the 2015 death of his daughter, Glenara. Prosecutors say Glenara had belt and bite marks and other injuries.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews