The mother of a 2-year-old Ohio girl who was starved and beaten to death has rejected a plea deal a day after the girl’s father was sentenced to death for aggravated murder.
Thirty-year-old Andrea Bradley refused a plea deal Tuesday in a Cincinnati courtroom. Bradley’s attorneys told the judge they want a doctors’ report on Bradley’s mental status. They say her IQ is low enough that it could remove the death penalty as a possibility.
Bradley has pleaded not guilty to charges including aggravated murder. She previously refused a deal from prosecutors that would have removed the death sentence possibility.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
A judge on Monday ruled 34-year-old Glen Bates should be executed for the 2015 death of his daughter, Glenara. Prosecutors say Glenara had belt and bite marks and other injuries.