Campaigning for Democrats in Ohio, as US President Barack Obama stripped Republicans of any credit not standing by Donald Trump in wake of the recently surfaced videos and recording, he said that anyone who needs convincing that Hillary Clinton should be the next US president should listen to the First Lady Michelle Obama’s speech in New Hampshire from earlier Thursday.
“If you want to hear the best case for Hillary Clinton, you want hear the very real stakes in this election, I would advise you to link up to Michelle’s speech from New Hampshire,” the President said. Praising the first lady further, a giddy Barack Obama said jokingly, “She was pretty good. That’s why you get married, to improve your gene pool.”
POTUS on Michelle Obama’s speech: “She was pretty good … That’s why you get married, to improve your gene pool.” http://t.co/INRwORjG4W
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
— MSNBC (@MSNBC) October 14, 2016
Michelle Obama in New Hampshire had said she has been “shaken” to the core by comments that Trump made in which he is heard on a 2005 tape bragging about assaulting women because he is famous, dismissing the suggestion that they were simply “locker room talk,” saying they were affront to all women, parents and every citizen in United States.
“I simply will not repeat anything here today. Last week, we actually saw this candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women. I can’t believe I’m saying that, a candidate for president of the United States bragged about sexually assaulting women,” Michelle said during her speech.