The office of Kazakhstan’s president says he won’t participate in Thursday’s meeting of the Russian-led Collective Security Treaty Organization in the Armenian capital, Yerevan.
According to an official statement, 76-year-old Nursultan Nazarbayev is undergoing “planned treatment in connection with a cold” and “until the end of this week the head of state’s participation in international events is not planned.”
The statement was posted on the Facebook page of Nazarbayev’s press service.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Kazakhstan, which has strained relations with Armenia, had not previously announced such a visit, but Armenia had.
Nazarbayev has ruled Kazakhstan, the richest nation in Central Asia, since 1989.