Donald Trump and outgoing US vice president Joe Biden were engaged in a war of words after the latter obliquely said he would have bashed up the Republican presidential nominee had he been in high school. Biden had said that he would like to “take Trump to the back of the gym” at an election rally in Florida. “The press always asks me: don’t I wish I were debating him?” Biden said. “No, I wish I were in high school, I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish,” he said.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The real estate tycoon was quick to respond at his own rally, saying he would love that.
“Did you see where Biden wants to take me to the back of the barn? Me. He wants to. I’d love that. Mr Tough Guy,” he said in Tallahassee.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“If I said that, they’d say: ‘He’s violent. How could he have done that,” he said. “You know, he’s Mr Tough Guy. You know when he’s Mr Tough Guy? When he’s standing behind the microphone by himself —- that’s when,” Trump said.
“Some things in life you could really love doing,” he added.