An armed anarchist group in Greece is calling for “attacks and clashes” during next week’s visit by US President Barack Obama.
The Conspiracy Cells of Fire group is urging anarchists to “spoil the party … and sabotage” the Nov 15-16 visit to Athens.
The nihilist group has organised a string of bomb attacks on judges, police and other authority figures. The attacks have caused minor injuries, but no fatalities.
In a posting on a left-wing website today, the group called on anarchists to use Obama’s visit to “return a little of the violence we receive daily.”
Anarchist groups are planning a protest march to the US embassy in Athens on Nov 15. Similar protests during a 1999 visit by then-president Bill Clinton led to extensive violence.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation