Funeral services are being held for a New York State Police investigator who died from an illness stemming from his work at the World Trade Center site after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
State police announced last week that 51-year-old Paul Stuewer died of an illness dating back to when he was assigned to help with search and recovery efforts following 9/11.
Stuewer served in the state police for 26 years, rising through the ranks from trooper to an investigator assigned to the New York City Drug Enforcement Task Force.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
His funeral is being held Wednesday morning at Saint Martin de Porres Church in the town of Poughkeepsie.
Stuewer lived in Dutchess County. He’s survived by his wife, their children and his parents.