Thirty people, including three children, were trapped after a boat capsized near San Francisco but all were safe, the US Guard said. Petty Officer 3rd Class Lou Stewart says they were taken to Pier 45. She had no other details about Saturday’s accident.
The San Francisco Fire Department said earlier in a tweet that the boat was carrying roughly 30 youths and that some were trapped under the boat’s hull. It said US Coast Guard rescue crews and divers were en route. A 5-year-old boy who was not breathing when he was pulled out of the San Francisco Bay after a boat he was in capsized is expected to survive.
A spokesman with the San Francisco Fire Department says the boy was revived and is expected to make a full recovery.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
San Francisco Police Officer Giselle Talkoff says the boat carrying 27 adults and three children capsized for unknown reasons yesterday afternoon about 100 yards off Pier 45.