- RBSE 12th results 2018: Rajasthan Board to release Science, Commerce by May 23, not tomorrow
- IPL 2018: Did Preity Zinta say 'very happy that Mumbai is not going to the playoffs'? Video goes viral on social media
- Ajit Doval hasn’t changed policy, just more hardline, says ISI ex-chief General Asad Durrani
German police say three people have been injured in an apparently deliberate explosion at a Sikh temple in the western city of Essen.
A spokesman for Essen police told The Associated Press that a masked person is reported to have fled the scene shortly after the blast at 7 p.m. Saturday (1700 GMT). Spokesman Lars Lindemann said the explosion was “quite violent,” blowing out several windows. One of the injured was said to be in a serious condition.
- Kabul blast: At least 95 dead, over 150 injured in explosion; Taliban claims responsibility for attack
- Two people injured in explosion outside Stockholm subway
- List of terrorist attacks that have struck Europe in 2016
- ISIS may be linked to gurudwara attack in Germany, say reports
- Germany sets up special commission to probe gurdwara explosion
- Govt concerned as three injured in Germany gurudwara explosion
Lindemann says police are working on the assumption that the explosion was caused deliberately but that there are no indications it was a terrorist incident. He says the temple had hosted a wedding earlier in the day and those injured are believed to have been among the guests.