Slamming Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for questioning free and fairness of the American electoral system, the rival Clinton Campaign has said the November 8 general elections would register a record voter turn-out.
“This election will have record turnout, because voters see through Donald Trump’s shameful attempts to undermine an election week before it happens,” said Clinton Campaign manager Robby Mook.
“Campaigns should be hard-fought and elections hard-won, but what is fundamental about the American electoral system is that it is free, fair and open to fair and open to the people,” he said.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Participation in the system and particularly voting should be encouraged, not dismissed or undermined because a candidate is afraid he’s going to lose,” Mook alleged.
In all major national polls, Clinton is leading Trump by more than seven points.
She has received endorsements from all major American publications.
If elected, she would be the first woman to be elected as the president of the United States. Democratic National Committee interim-chair Donna Brazile alleged that Trump was trying to convince voters that their votes do not count by telling them that the system is rigged.
“He’s wrong. Voting has never been easier and more Americans are seeing Donald Trump’s fear-mongering for what it really is. Fear,” she said.
“Each day, we’ve seen Trump try to cope with fact that his past has caught up with him by distracting his audiences with empty conspiracy theories.
“Our Democratic candidates are encouraging people to vote. We’re working every day to get more people registered. And we believe that we will solve our nation’s problems when more people make their voices heard,” Brazile said.