Either we win election or we are going to lose country: Donald Trump

Terming Barack Obama as an "incompetent president", 70-year old Trump claimed that the US president did not know what he was doing.

By: PTI | Washington | Published:October 15, 2016 5:09 am
donald trump, donald trump women, donald trump recording, donald trump groping women, donald trump presidential debate, donald trump misogyny, donald trump news, indian express news, world news US Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump

Asserting that the US cannot afford to have another four years of Obama Administration, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said that failing to win the upcoming general elections would amount to losing the country.

“Either we win this election or we’re going to lose our country, because four more years of Obama, you can’t take,” Trump told his supporters at an election rally in North Carolina on Thursday.

“I know it’s not about me, it’s about you, and that’s why I’m doing this. I didn’t need to do this, but it’s about you. It’s about bringing our country, making our country great again. I’m taking these slings and arrows for you, so we can have our borders, so we can get back our jobs, so we can be a safe nation again,” he said.

Terming Barack Obama as an “incompetent president”, 70-year old Trump claimed that the US president did not know what he was doing.

“He’s out campaigning all day long, he talking about me like he knows me. I don’t know him, he doesn’t know me. And why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say what they say falsely about me, they could say about him. They could say it about anybody. I’ll tell you what, better be careful, because they could say it about anybody, anybody at all,” he alleged.

“Obama is in incompetent, as a president, he’s about as bad as it gets. Look at what’s happening, how Iran is taunting us. Look at what’s going on, look at the world. He gives away $400 million in cash, but it turns out to USD 1.7 billion in cash. Gives them USD 150 billion,” he said amidst booing from the audience.

Noting that Obama is an “embarrassment”, Trump alleged the US president’s Middle East policy was a “total disaster”.

“We have an incompetent president. I hate to say it, but it 100 per cent true. All he’s doing, instead of working on your jobs and your companies leaving for Mexico and other places, he’s campaigning for crooked Hillary. That’s all he does,” Trump alleged.

Referring to the Wikileaks revelations, Trump alleged Clinton was saying something in the public but has a different opinion in private.

“WikiLeaks documents, Hillary Clinton speaking in secret, a secret Brazilian bank. Hillary Clinton said ‘my dream is a hemisphere common market with open trade and open borders,” he said.

“Even though she doesn’t say that, but that’s what she said in a very, very secret meeting. The e-mails show that behind closed doors speaking to these international bankers, Hillary Clinton’s pledged to destroy the sovereignty of the US,” Trump said.

He said a Trump administration will secure and defend the US’ borders like never before.

“We will build a wall. Crooked Hillary also wants a 550 per cent increase in Syrian refugees to pour into our country,” he said.

Trump said he will keep that the radical Islamic terrorists “the hell out” of the country.

“At the same time, we’re going to take care of our military and we’re going to take care of our great, great, great veterans,” he said.

“We’re going to stand up to China, we’re going to stop their currency manipulation and product dumping, which is killing us. And they don’t follow the rules and, if they don’t, we’re going to institute tariffs. When they send something into our country – and, believe me, they’re going to obey our rules so quickly, you have no idea. And we’ll end up with a better relationship with China than we do now,” he said.

Referring to South China Sea, Trump said the Chinese were building a massive fortress against everything.

“A massive fortress in the South China Sea. Yet they’re ripping us off. Now, if they’re going to rip us off, you wouldn’t think they’d be building fortresses. They have no respect for our President – which I can understand that – they have no respect for Obama, they have no respect for our country, and they’re getting away with murder,” he said.

For all the latest World News, download Indian Express App now

  1. G
    Gudla Deepak
    Oct 15, 2016 at 4:59 am
    I want share a truthful opinion with all my world citizens. Do you know Mr. Trump was talking about a hidden rigging taking place in November 8 Elections. Actually, all of you will be amazed to know that Mr. Trump himself is that rigging. I don't know how, but Madam Clinton has placed him the elections very cleverly in this elections as her fiery opponent in this elections. First he gained the respect of the mes with his speeches and then he had dashed all hopes to become a president with his poisonous comments and speeches. I am of the honest opinion that all this was done to make Mrs. Hillary Clinton as the next president. I came to this conclusion, because I was following all these fights for holding the highest office of the world for months and I found out that Trump is not saying or giving any good statements but each and every new statement coming from his side is only revealing that he is really not interested to win this elections. His real intention was to make Hillary as the new president of the world's powerful country. This is what I found and conclude in my independent analysis on this current presidential elections. It is my truthful opinion and I am not writing this opinion to hurt anyone's sentiments and feelings. It is just an essment in which 90% of chances are that this essment is going in the right direction and 10% chances are that it is going in the wrong direction.
    Reply
    1. L
      Lalitha
      Oct 15, 2016 at 1:42 am
      The World will aive. America will alive. Day dreams never gets success. Election is a process where someone will shoulder the responsibility. Creating a rough weather about the conduct and conclusion of the Election is barbaric.
      Reply