Asserting that the US cannot afford to have another four years of Obama Administration, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said that failing to win the upcoming general elections would amount to losing the country.
“Either we win this election or we’re going to lose our country, because four more years of Obama, you can’t take,” Trump told his supporters at an election rally in North Carolina on Thursday.
“I know it’s not about me, it’s about you, and that’s why I’m doing this. I didn’t need to do this, but it’s about you. It’s about bringing our country, making our country great again. I’m taking these slings and arrows for you, so we can have our borders, so we can get back our jobs, so we can be a safe nation again,” he said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Terming Barack Obama as an “incompetent president”, 70-year old Trump claimed that the US president did not know what he was doing.
“He’s out campaigning all day long, he talking about me like he knows me. I don’t know him, he doesn’t know me. And why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say what they say falsely about me, they could say about him. They could say it about anybody. I’ll tell you what, better be careful, because they could say it about anybody, anybody at all,” he alleged.
“Obama is in incompetent, as a president, he’s about as bad as it gets. Look at what’s happening, how Iran is taunting us. Look at what’s going on, look at the world. He gives away $400 million in cash, but it turns out to USD 1.7 billion in cash. Gives them USD 150 billion,” he said amidst booing from the audience.
Noting that Obama is an “embarrassment”, Trump alleged the US president’s Middle East policy was a “total disaster”.
“We have an incompetent president. I hate to say it, but it 100 per cent true. All he’s doing, instead of working on your jobs and your companies leaving for Mexico and other places, he’s campaigning for crooked Hillary. That’s all he does,” Trump alleged.
Referring to the Wikileaks revelations, Trump alleged Clinton was saying something in the public but has a different opinion in private.
“WikiLeaks documents, Hillary Clinton speaking in secret, a secret Brazilian bank. Hillary Clinton said ‘my dream is a hemisphere common market with open trade and open borders,” he said.
“Even though she doesn’t say that, but that’s what she said in a very, very secret meeting. The e-mails show that behind closed doors speaking to these international bankers, Hillary Clinton’s pledged to destroy the sovereignty of the US,” Trump said.
He said a Trump administration will secure and defend the US’ borders like never before.
“We will build a wall. Crooked Hillary also wants a 550 per cent increase in Syrian refugees to pour into our country,” he said.
Trump said he will keep that the radical Islamic terrorists “the hell out” of the country.
“At the same time, we’re going to take care of our military and we’re going to take care of our great, great, great veterans,” he said.
“We’re going to stand up to China, we’re going to stop their currency manipulation and product dumping, which is killing us. And they don’t follow the rules and, if they don’t, we’re going to institute tariffs. When they send something into our country – and, believe me, they’re going to obey our rules so quickly, you have no idea. And we’ll end up with a better relationship with China than we do now,” he said.
Referring to South China Sea, Trump said the Chinese were building a massive fortress against everything.
“A massive fortress in the South China Sea. Yet they’re ripping us off. Now, if they’re going to rip us off, you wouldn’t think they’d be building fortresses. They have no respect for our President – which I can understand that – they have no respect for Obama, they have no respect for our country, and they’re getting away with murder,” he said.