On Friday at a rally in Florida, Donald Trump, who has been accused of sexual assault by a lot of women in recent days, suggested that he would have never found these women ‘attractive’ enough to commit such an act. Trump tried to defend himself by saying that the women are lying and asked his audience to ‘take a look’ at them.
“These events never, ever happened, and the people that said them, meekly, fully understand,” Trump said. “You take a look at these people, you study these people, and you’ll understand also.”
Talking about Jessica Leeds, a woman who accused the Republican presidential candidate of groping her in an airplane in the 1980s, Trump said, “Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. You don’t know. That would not be my first choice.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The Republican candidate also slammed former People magazine reporter Natasha Stoynoff who alleged that he forcibly kissed her in 2005 at his Mar-a-Lago estate. Trump said people should visit her Facebook page and judge her story.
“She’s a liar. She is a liar,” he said. “She’s writing a story — check out her Facebook page, you’ll understand,” he said.
Apart from Leeds and Stoynoff, Trump is also being blamed of sexual misconduct by former “Apprentice” contestant Summer Zervos who said that Trump groped her and kissed her twice in 2007.
Mindy McGillivray also accused the Republican nominee groped her butt at Mar-a-Lago in 2003. Five of Miss Teen USA pageant contestants alleged that Trump used to enter the dressing rooms of the girls when they were changing clothes. Trump refuted the allegations by smearing the accusers.
Trump, during the speech made a speculation that the women are doing it for fame or money. “Who know?” he asked adding,”The Clinton campaign is pushing it.”