Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has said he was not impressed when his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton walked in front of him during the second presidential debate early this week.
“Let me tell you something about Hillary Clinton. She’s got nothing going, she’s got nothing. The only thing she’s got going is the media. She’s got nothing,” Trump told his supporters at an election rally in North Carolina yesterday.
“The other day I’m standing, I told you this. But I’m standing at my podium and she walks in front of me, right? She walks in front of me, you know? And when she walked in front of me, believe me I wasn’t impressed,” he said.
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
The second presidential debate on October 10 turned nasty from the start. Clinton did not shake hands with the 70-year-old Trump as the two rivals walked on the stage at the Washington University here, a clear sign of the escalated rivalry between them, before proceeding for the fiery 90-minute clash attacking each other’s character.
It also became the most tweeted debate of all time, with over 17 million messages tweeted over the showdown.
“She walks in front of me and she takes a question, then she walked back, and that was the end of that, no problem. Then she said the next day, I invaded her space. Give me a break,” Trump said.
“I was waiting for that because she had that incident once before where they made up something. Some guy invaded her space, the poor guy lost the election because of it. But I was very conscious of this so I purposely didn’t do anything,” Trump said.
He alleged that the entire election process was rigged.
“This whole election is being rigged. These lies, spread by the media, without witnesses, without backup or anything else makes an accusation that you did something, and you never saw this person before,” he said.
“It’s a lie, total lie, it’s fabrication. Sometimes they do it for fame, maybe they get money, who knows? The Clinton campaign is pushing it,” he said.