Donald Trump has disdain for American democratic traditions and the country, cutting across party lines, is increasingly getting united against the Republican presidential nominee, his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton has said. “Both Democrats and Republicans are uniting to reject Trump’s unprecedented statements, his refusal to commit to accept the election results, his declaration that the mission to displace ISIS from Mosul is a disaster just as it is starting and countless statements belittling and demeaning women,” Clinton, 68, said at a New Hampshire rally Monday where she was joined by Senator Elizabeth Warren.
Watch What Else Is Making News
The former secretary of state expressed her concern for the issues that keep working-families up at night with 70-year-old Trump’s “disdain” for American democratic traditions.
She highlighted reports of a suit against Trump’s New Jersey golf club by a former employee, alleging a hostile workplace where he experienced both physical and verbal harassment because he is gay.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Clinton said she stood next to Donald Trump in three debates for four and a half hours proving once again she has the stamina to be president.
“During that debate, Donald said something. Well, he said a lot of things that were troubling but he said something truly horrifying. He became the first person running for president – Republican or Democrat – to refuse to say that he would respect the results of this election. Now, that is a direct threat to our democracy,” she alleged.
“I am not going to try to call it anything else because that is what it is. All this talk about the election being rigged, trying to stir up people who are supporting him at his rallies, that is a direct threat to our democracy and I got to tell you – as your secretary of state, I went to 112 countries and I went to countries where people were jailed for being political opponents, where they were exiled, where they were killed. I take this really seriously,” Clinton said.
Clinton said the peaceful transfer of power is one of the things that makes the US a country great – something that Americans cannot lose.
“Something we should not ever doubt. We cannot give in to cynicism, and I do not think we are. I will tell you what is exciting to me is across this country, at the very moment Donald Trump is making this unprecedented attack on our fundamental values, our institutions, millions of people are standing up for democracy, registering, volunteering, voting early,” she said.
Meanwhile, Warren said, “she (Clinton) gets under his thin skin like nobody else. She is calling him out of his mysterious tax returns. She exposes him for what he is – temperamentally unfit and totally unqualified to be president of the US”.
In her address, Warren said Trump talks a big game about how the game is rigged.
“Let’s be clear. Donald Trump is right. The game is rigged. It is rigged for guys like Donald Trump. We want to build an America that is going to work but that is not going to happen with Donald Trump. Donald Trump cheered on the 2008 financial crash so he could scoop up real estate on the cheap.
“He stiffed small business owners: plumbers, and painters, and construction workers when he built his casinos and golf courses. Donald Trump disrespects – aggressively disrespects more than half the human beings in this country. He thinks that because he has money that he can call women fat pigs and bimbos. He thinks because he is a celebrity that he can rate women’s bodies from 1 to 10,” Warren alleged.
She said Trump thinks because he has a mouth full of Tic Tacs that he can force himself on any woman within groping distance.
“Well, I have got news for you Donald Trump. Women have had it with guys like you. And nasty women have really had it with guys like you. Yeah. Get this, Donald. Nasty women are tough. Nasty women are smart. And nasty women vote. And on November 8, we nasty women are going to march our nasty feet to cast our nasty votes to get you out of our lives forever,” Warren added.