Days after saying his shackles were off, Donald Trump is dramatically disassembling his teleprompters after a technical malfunction. Trump was speaking to a rally crowd in Charlotte, North Carolina, when he mentioned the devices that he’d shunned during the primaries hadn’t been running for the prior 20 minutes.
When Trump tried to move one of the devices out of the way, the screen fell off the stand.
“Hey get this thing out of here, will you?” he said. “I like it much better without the teleprompters.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
He later approached the other device and played around with the glass for a second before placing in on the floor.
Trump says he won’t pay for the broken devices _ and will get a discount on the sound after a speaker malfunctioned.
“Whoever runs this place is not doing very well,” he jokes.