A cold front sweeping north China will bring lower temperatures and rain from Thursday till Saturday, China’s national observatory said.
Temperatures will drop by 4 to 6 degrees Celsius in the eastern part of northwest China and regions to the north of Huaihe River, accompanied by strong wind, according to the National Meteorological Center (NMC).
Some of those areas will see temperatures down by 8 degrees Celsius or more, the center said.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The NMC added that rain will hit a vast part of north China in the next few days, including some areas of Inner Mongolia, Gansu, Shaanxi, Shanxi and Beijing, advising drivers to be cautious on the road as many people will be on their returning trips at the end of the week-long National Day holiday, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.