China’s central bank Governor Zhou Xiaochuan said at a G20 meeting in Washington earlier this week that China’s economy has continued to grow within a reasonable range this year, according to a statement released on the website of the People’s Bank of China on Saturday.
* Says China’s economic growth this year has remained in a reasonable range
* Says some key China economic indicators have shown signs of improvement
* Says China will control credit growth as global economy recovery normalizes
* Says the Chinese government is paying close attention to rapid increases in home price in some cities and will take active measures to promote the healthy development of the property market
* Says sees pressures on capital outflow easing and will continue to push forward China’s foreign exchange market-based reforms.
For all the latest World News, download Indian Express App now