The family of a 6-year-old boy shot at a South Carolina elementary school says a funeral is planned Wednesday, a week after he was shot as a first-grade class left for recess.
The family of Jacob Hall says the service will be at 11 am Wednesday at Oakdale Baptist Church in Townville.
Family members tell local news outlets that pallbearers will dress as superheroes and people attending also are encouraged to wear costumes. Jacob died Saturday after being shot at Townville Elementary school with another student and a teacher. The 14-year-old suspect also is charged with killing his father shortly before the shooting at the nearby school.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Classes are to resume Thursday. Teachers will report to work Tuesday for counseling and class preparation on Wednesday before classes resume.