Calling former US president Bill Clinton a “predator” and the “worst abuser” of women, Donald Trump on Tuesday threatened to expand his attack on his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton and her husband if they release more “inappropriate” tapes.
“If they want to release more tapes saying inappropriate things, we’ll continue to talk about Bill and Hillary Clinton doing inappropriate things. There are so many of them, folks,” Trump told a rally in Ambridge, Pennsylvania. “Bill Clinton was the worst abuser of women ever to sit in the Oval Office. He was a predator,” he said.
Slamming the media for allegedly protecting Democratic presidential nominee, the real estate tycoon from New York threated the Clintons that he would speak about their alleged sexual assault cases if they release more tapes about his inappropriate remarks, like the one in which he is seen making lewd remarks against women.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Trump, 70, alleged that without media’s support Clinton would not be even elected as a dog catcher. He said the 68-year-old would not have a chance without media’s support. “The only thing she’s got going in the media. Without the
media, she would not have a chance,” he said.
Trump’s campaign suffered a heavy blow over the weekend after surfacing of a series of such remarks by him about a
decade ago. “One more very important issue where I exposed the hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton, and the media, was on Hillary Clinton’s treatment of women. I was getting beaten up for 72 hours on all the networks for inappropriate words 12 years ago. Locker room talk, whatever you want to call it. And I just saw very inappropriate words, but Bill Clinton sexually assaulted innocent women and Hillary Clinton attacked those women viciously,” Trump told his supporters at an election rally in Pennsylvania.
“You probably saw yesterday we brought four wonderful women to St Louis. Honestly, it was both very beautiful and
very sad. They have been trying to get their feelings out for so long and the media wouldn’t take it. One thing with me, the media takes it. Whatever. So they were able to get what they wanted to get out,” he said.
But perhaps the greatest window into the character of Hillary Clinton can be found in what she did as a lawyer when
she was defending a man who raped a 12-year-old little girl, he alleged.
Amidst booing from the audience, Trump said desperate to win her case, Clinton blamed the 12-year-old victim.
Trump said the last 72 hours has framed what this election is all about. It’s about the American people fighting back against corrupt politicians who don’t care about anything except staying in power and keeping their donors happy.
“What I want to say to every American right now is that I accept the mantle of this responsibility for all of us, for
all of us,” he said.