US President Barack Obama has told a woman who protested against him at an event in Ohio to write a letter to him as he has grown old and cannot hear her.
“Maybe you can get me a note. Write me a letter,” Obama said into the darkness as a woman kept shouting some eight minute into his speech when he started urging the audience to support and vote Hillary Clinton as the next US president.
“I can’t hear you that well. I promise you this will go better,” Obama said. Soon the woman increased the volume.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“No more pipeline!” she said.
“I got you,” Obama responded.
“No more Dakota access pipeline!” the protester shouted again.
“I’m getting old so I can’t hear that well. I can’t see that well,” the president quipped on Thursday.
Eventually, the woman was apparently escorted away. She was shouting as she went and it grew increasingly faint.