US Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump today slammed his democratic rival Hillary Clinton, saying her victory in the presidential elections would result in “four more years of Obama” and “spread of ISIS”. “Let me tell you, if Hillary Clinton gets elected, we have got four more years of Obama. We have a disaster. We have ISIS all over,” Trump said during his addressal in North Carolina. “We won’t win anymore. And your taxes are going up. And she wants to double up and triple up on Obamacare, which has to be repealed and replaced. It is a disaster. “A Trump administration is going to renegotiate NAFTA, stand up for (sic) foreign cheating, and stop the jobs from leaving our country,” he said.
“We are going to start making things in America again. We are going to start making things in North Carolina again. We are bringing back our jobs. America first,” he said. Trump said he would create an “America Desk” to bring all trade related issues at one point. “All trade policy will be consolidated into one office. It will report to a thing called the American Desk,” Trump said.
He said the mission of the American Desk will be to protect the economic interest of the American worker and national interest of the United States. We are losing our manufacturing all over the country. Trump alleged that Clinton, allowed thousands of criminal aliens to be released because their home countries would not take them back.
“They don’t want to take back killers and drug dealers and all of the people that we are sending back. It was just reported, and Hillary took it — she said, bring them back, bring them back. They won’t take them,” he said. “We are going to take these people out day one, the people that are the criminals, drug lords, gang members, killers,” the Republican presidential nominee said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Trump also announced a plan to build a 350-ship navy if he is elected to power and said that the American Navy is the smallest since it has bene since World War II. “Our Navy is the smallest it’s been since World War I. My plan will build the 350 ship Navy we need. This will be the largest effort at rebuilding our military since Ronald Reagan, and it will require a truly national effort,” Trump said.
Trump said as the US fleet is rebuilt, his administration will need to invest in recruiting the skilled American craftsmen they need, like welders and pipe fitters and so much more. “We will rebuild our navy and we will do it with American steel made right here in Pennsylvania. As part of our plan for bold change to make your life better, we will also rebuild our massively depleted infrastructure,” he added.