Syrian activists say government military aircraft dropped barrel bombs on a rebel-held area in the northern city of Aleppo, killing at least 15.
The activist collectives, the Local Coordination Committees and the Aleppo Media Centre, reported Saturday bombings in Masaken Hanano.
The Local Coordination Committee reported 20 people killed, while the Aleppo Media Centre reported 15 killed. It is normal for activists to give different death tolls following bombings.
The crude bombs, cylinders packed with explosives and shrapnel that are hurled from helicopters, blew apart a building, according to footage uploaded by activists to social networks. The footage corresponded to The Associated Press reporting of the event.
Syrian forces have been relentlessly bombing rebel-held areas of Aleppo, trying to wrest full control over the city.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More